Our routes from Ouarzazate
2 day trip from Ouarzazate via Zagora to the Mhamid Desert
Day 1 : Ouarzazate – Agdiz – Draa Valley – Zagora – Mhamid
Desert Departure in the morning from Ouarzazate to Mhamid and its Erg Lihoudi dunes via Agdez, where the Draa Valley begins, with a brief stop for a tea break.In the afternoon, the route continues to Mhamid, which marks the end of the paved road and the beginning of the Sahara desert. One camel per person will take us to the dunes of Erg Lihoudi so we can enjoy an unforgettable sunset and spend the night between the dunes where our camp is located. 2 day desert excursion from Ouarzazate
Day 2 : Mhamid – Tamegroute – Zagora – Ouarzazate
If you dare to get up early, you will see the extraordinary sunrise between the dunes and how the sun is covering everything with its warm rays.After breakfast, the return of the dunes from Erg Lihoudi to M’hamid we will do it again on camel and begin the journey back north to Tamegroute to know one of the most important Koranic libraries of Islam that came to have more than 40,000 copies although today are widely distributed throughout Morocco. From here, the road leads north again to the kasbah of Tamnougalte for lunch. we arrive in Ouarzazate, at the end of the day, on the other side of the Anti-Atlas and the mountain pass of Tizi-n-Tinfifite (1660m).
- Private excursion
- Transfers from your hotel, riad, airport or agreed place.
- Transportation during the trip in all-terrain vehicle with AC
- Wi-Fi, disinfectant gel, replacement face masks, and free bottled water in every car
- Accompanying driver in your same language
- Half board accommodation, breakfast and dinner
- Night in full equiped jaima
- Camel excursion through the Erg Chebbi dunes (one per person)
- Drinks at dinners
- What is not expressly indicated in the program.
NOTE: If this itinerary tour route 2 days to the desert of Merzouga from Ouarzazate, 4×4 tours has to be adapted to your flight plan, please contact us and we will make the itinerary to your measure.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Write to us and we will contact you to offer you a completely tailor-made trip.