1.- Owner of the website.
Family Morocco Tour (Familia Marruecos Tour S.A.R.L.), with Patent: 19395215 and Trade Register: 13153, with registered office at Ksar Tanamoust Taous Rissani. Morocco, informs the User that is responsible for the processing of Personal Data provided through the Web Site https://www.familymoroccotour.com (hereinafter the “Web”), the mobile application of Family Morocco Tour (hereinafter the “Application”), as well as the Personal Data to which Family Morocco Tour accesses as a result of browsing (such as IP or any other unique identifier of your device), requests or use of them, or those obtained by any other channel (hereinafter the “Data”).
2.- Conditions of Use.
Any person who accesses the Web or the App assumes the role of user, committing himself to the observance and rigorous fulfillment of the dispositions here arranged, as well as to any other legal disposition that was of application.
The user undertakes not to use this website and its App for fraudulent purposes, and not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Family Morocco Tour. In the event of non-compliance by the user with the conditions of use of this website, or reasonable suspicion on the part of the company that the user is violating them, FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the website, taking any technical measures necessary for that purpose.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the same.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR is not responsible in any way and in no case of those contents, commercial activities, products and services that could be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website. The presence of links on the website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is merely informative and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR and individuals or companies that may access websites outside FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR through these links. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on the website.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR provides its services and content on a continuous basis using all technical means at its disposal to perform such provision satisfactorily. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR is not responsible for damages and damages of any nature that may arise from the lack of availability and/or technical continuity of the operation of this website. In any case, FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR will carry out all the necessary actions to re-establish its services in case of technical failure.
4.1. Responsible for Processing.
The personal data collected will be processed by the entity FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR (CIF B-87000386, Carretera de Majadahonda, 50 28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid), when necessary, depending on the services contracted through this website and the App, which act, in both cases, as responsible for processing.
4.2. Purposes of the processing of personal data.
In general, the collection and processing of your personal data is for the purposes listed below:
- To be able to contact the user;
- To attend to and properly manage the queries, comments, incidents or suggestions sent;
iii. Manage basic administration tasks;
- To attend and manage adequately the requests for budgets that have been sent to us through this means;
- Successfully manage the purchase of accommodation, flights, rental cars, guide services, tickets, transport vouchers and/or other contracted services related to the company’s activity;
vi Manage the registration, modification or cancellation of the loyalty card(s) offered by the company.
vii. To keep you informed, either by electronic means or mobile devices (push notifications), or by any other means that has been planned and provided, of offers and discounts personalized FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR or third parties that might be of interest;
viii. Providing added services, improvements in our services, and in the customer experience when using the Web or App.
- Statistical analysis of visits to the Web and behavior of its users on it.
- Manage your participation in training courses offered by the company through this medium;
- Carry out the necessary steps to adapt its participation in personnel selection processes offered by the company;
xii. Properly manage their participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions offered by FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR through this medium;
xiii. Adequately manage navigation through this website.
With regard to the processing of their data for promotional or advertising purposes, the interested party will be provided, together with the corresponding data collection form, with the appropriate procedure, simple and free of charge, so that they may freely give their consent to this effect. The consent granted may be revoked at any time and at no cost to the interested party.
The legal bases that legitimise the indicated treatments are the execution of the previously contracted transport contract, the consent of the user and the legitimate interest of FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR.
4.4. Recipients of personal data.
The recipients of the information provided will be FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR. The personal data of users will be communicated to the company that provides the transport service contracted by the user. The recipients of the information provided undertake to use the data provided, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purposes previously authorised.
Likewise, users who send information related to their C.V. are informed that their data may not be transferred.
4.5. Rights of interested parties.
The interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation by contacting FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR, by sending a request to our e-mail address established for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address: FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR, Ksar Tanamoust Taous Rissani. Morocco, attaching in any case, a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document valid in law to prove your identity, and specifying the right you wish to exercise.
In consideration of the foregoing, we collect usage and navigation data for statistical and advertising purposes, to control the use of our site and to improve knowledge about the interests of the User.
Minors under the age of 16 should not submit any personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR is not responsible for any personal information submitted by children under 16 without proper authorization.
4.7. Security Measures.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR has adopted the levels of personal data protection security required by current legislation, depending on the type of information processed and has implemented other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data provided. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR guarantees that it has adopted the appropriate security measures to guarantee the security of the information and the confidentiality of the data that you send us over the Internet. To this end, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security technology is used, a system that allows the encryption of the information you send us, preventing its reading even if it is improperly intercepted. The FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR server is certified, so that your browser can confirm the identity of FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR before any transmission is sent. This certificate guarantees the identity of the destination computer to which your data is being sent. You can recognize that SSL security is operational by the appearance of a padlock icon at the bottom edge of most browsers. If you click on this icon, the certificate associated with the security connection will appear. However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or who wish to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser accordingly. For more information see our “cookies” policy below:
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use. This information allows us to identify you as a specific user and allows us to save your personal preferences and information.
such as visits or specific pages you visit. Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on your computer, can configure your browser to that effect.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data or any information that can identify you. Cookies serve to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for the site to function properly and others serve to improve performance and your experience as a user.
Cookies are then sorted according to a number of categories.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
More information about cookies and how to manage them can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org or in the browser’s “Help” menu.
The following types of cookies are used on the FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR www.viajestgm.com website:
– Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregate and anonymous manner including the number of visitors to the website and different product files, the origin of the visit, day and time, platform, number of clicks on a banner, search words used by a user to find its desired content. In this way Family Morocco Tour uses a very useful means to make improvements to the website and know what content or design is most relevant to the user.
– Functional Cookies: These are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the navigation data of a specific language.
– Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are necessary to properly display the website and ensure the proper functioning of the site.
The following table shows the cookies used on the FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR website in a schematic way so that you can identify them in your browser:
– Type 1 Functional Cookies: Own generated by the Web.
– Type 2 Technical Cookies: Automatically generated by the Applications server for session management.
– Type 3 Analytic Cookies: Generated by measurement codes such as Google analytics.
Name Type Description Duration
tecnocom.portal.locale 1 Variable with the language selected by the user on the Family Morocco Tour website when clicking on the language change link (header language flags) Indefinite tecnocom.portal.locale 1 Variable with the language selected by the user on the Family Morocco Tour website when clicking on the language change link (header language flags) Indefinite
JSESSIONID 2 Internal use of the application server. Variable with the identifier of the user session and the node to which his session Session has been assigned.
UID 2 Internal use of application server Indefinite
UIDR 2 Internal use of application server Indefinite
2 Internal use of application server Indefinite
utma 2 Internal use of the application server Indefinite
utmb 2 Internal use of the application server Indefinite
utmc 2 Internal use of Session application server
utmz 2 Internal use of application server Indefinite
ns_cookietest 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain JS measurement codes embedded in the source code. Sitestat Session
ns_session 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain JS measurement codes embedded in the source code. Sitestat Session
USER_UUID 3 System Cookie to indicate user at CMS level
COOKIE_SUPPORT 3 System Cookie to indicate acceptance or not of cookies at CMS level
GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID 3 Cookie language system at CMS annual level
JOURNEYSEARCH_PASSENGERS 3 Cookie system to indicate preference of number of passengers in annual consultation timetables
LAST_STATIONS 3 System Cookie to indicate the last annual searched station
REGULAR_STATIONS 3 Cookie system to indicate the stations usually searched annual
TRAVEL_TYPE 3 Cookie system to indicate the last type of searched annual ticket
VALTOK 3 System Cookie for displaying user information busplus Session
CDNUM 3 System Cookie to Display Busplus Session User Information
JSESSIONID 3 Session Application Server Internal Use
LFR_SESSION_STATE_10161 3 Session Application Server Internal Use
LFR_SESSION_STATE_2081008 3 Session Application Server Internal Use
3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
analytics 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third party Sessions
eid 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
uid 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
zdi 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third parties
*_ibtssn 3 Automatically generated transparently for the Web due to certain measurement codes or third party Sessions
BTasty 3 Automatically generated transparently for Web for AB test measurements
ABTastyNPS 3 Automatically generated transparently for Web for AB test measurements
ABTastySession 3 Automatically generated transparently for Web for AB test measurements
To enable, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
– Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
– Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
– Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
6.- Security in transactions.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR guarantees that it will treat with total security and confidentiality the data corresponding to the means of payment used. The data of the card used for payment are transmitted in encrypted form through the secure protocol SSL, which guarantees secrecy in communication through a dialogue with encryption keys.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR, in order to ensure the security of transactions made through this website has incorporated, in its control processes, the verification and prior management of the information provided by the customer regarding the payment card. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR reserves the right to reject the request to contract and purchase tickets whose payment is made using a card that is not their owner, obtained fraudulently or which is intended to perform a fraudulent operation that harms the interests of its owner, FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR or any third party.
Any request by the state security forces must be made via email to the following address: email@example.com
In addition, please note that the suppliers or issuers of the means of payment used may have adopted other anti-fraud measures that may result in the rejection of certain types of transactions. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR does not control nor is it responsible for the damages that could be caused by the application of the policies approved by the different providers or issuers of payment means.
The use of a means of payment owned by a third party is prohibited except with the express authorization of that third party, being its responsibility the proof of such authorization and assuming all damages that occur to FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR.
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights.
All content, elements, designs and applications hosted on this website, whatever its format and characteristics, as well as all Intellectual Property Rights inherent to the website, are owned by FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR being protected by both the rules of Intellectual Property and the rest of legislation that may apply. This content may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, transferred, transformed or any other dissemination procedure that has not been expressly and previously authorized. FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR reserves the right to take legal action against those who violate the rights of ownership referred to above.
FAMILY MOROCCO TOUR provides users with the appropriate technical resources so that they can previously access this Legal Notice and Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
9.- Legislation and Applicable Jurisdiction.
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed on it, will apply Moroccan law, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals competent in accordance with the legislation that is applicable.
In the event that any of the provisions contained in this document is declared null and void, it shall be withdrawn or replaced. In any case, said declaration of nullity shall not affect the validity of the rest of the provisions contained herein.