OUR TOURS IN MOROCCO
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Telouet – Ounila Valley – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate
- Departure in the morning from the agreed place in Marrakech.
- Our route will not lead to cross the High Atlas by the port of Tizi N Tichka of 2,260 m altitude until we reach the Kasbah of Télouet where Pacha Glaoui resided.
- Then we will leave by the old caravaners road to reach the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou by the Valley of Ounila dotted by Berber villages
- Continuation towards Ouarzazate.
- Dinner and overnight in riad.
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Agdez – Draa Valley– Tazarine – Tafraoute – Ramlia – Ouzina (Paris Dakar Rally track)
- Departure in the morning from Ouarzazate, heading south towards Agdez passing through the mountains of the ancient Atlas port of Tizi-n-Tinifft of 1,660 meters altitude to reach the largest valley in Morocco, the Draa Valley.
- Within the valley is the kasbah of Alkaid Ali in Tamnougale (visit to the kasbah)
- We leave towards the village N’kob, Tarazine and Alnif, take the road that crosses countless small villages to reach Tafraoute, from there, we will go to the dunes of Ouzina, many of these stretches are those that were covered in the Paris Dakar Rally.
- We will end the day sleeping in the Riad Ouzina TGM→
Day 3: Ouzina Desert – Merzouga Desert
- After breakfast in the Ozuina Riad TGM→ we will leave in the direction of the desert of Merzouga by the track of the old Rally Paris Dakar.
- We will cross more villages lost in the desert, we will cross Ouadis (dry riverbeds), oasis and the dunes of Ouzina.
- Following the route we will visit the well-known village of Khamlia, where descendants of the slaves who arrived from Sub-Saharan Africa live, and where we can enjoy their surprising spiritual music, Gnawa music.
- From Khamlia we will take the road towards Erg Chebbi, the highest dunes of Morocco in the desert of Merzouga.
- In the afternoon, we will climb on camels to reach the camp of Jaimas located between the dunes, attend the sunset, and spend the night in a luxury tent fully equipped with private bathroom.
Day 4: Merzourga – Rissani – Todra Gorges– Dades Valley
- After seeing the amazing sunrise in the desert, we will have breakfast and return by camel to the vehicle.
- We will leave in the direction of Rissani, next to the ancient Sijilmassa, origin of the Alaouite dynasty and first imperial city of Morocco.
- Afterwards we will approach the Todra Gorges and reach the Dades Valley, dinner and lodging in riad.
Day 5: Dades Valley – Roses Valley – Skoura – Marrakech
- Departure in the morning from the Dades Valley by the route of the “Thousand Kasbahs”
- We will pass by the surprising Valley of the Roses and we will arrive at the palm grove of Skoura, where is the kasbah Amridil where we will make a guided visit.
- From this point we will begin the way back to Marrakech.
- Lunch on the way
- We cross the High Atlas Mountains again, and late in the afternoon we arrive at Marrakech
- End of the route
- All-terrain vehicle recently registered, usually Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- A companion driver in the same language (Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic)
- Wifi and courtesy water in the vehicle
- Dromedary ride, one camel per person
- Night in fully equipped Berber tent
- Food regime with half board (breakfast and dinner
- )Accommodation in double rooms in places certified and guaranteed by Family Morocco Tour
Do Not include:
- Drinks at dinners
- Entries and paid visits
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Write to us and we will contact you to offer you a completely tailor-made trip.