2 days excursion to the Zagora desert from Marrakech
Day 1. Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Draâ Valley – Zagora
- From your accommodation in Marrakech or agreed place, we will leave in the direction of the city of Ouarzazate.
- We will cross the mountains of the High Atlas, passing through the port of Tiz’n Tichka, 2200 masl, with incredible landscapes and we will enter the territory of the Berbers
- After making a brief visit to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and a filming location for famous Hollywood productions, we will continue the road to Zagora.
- We will cross the Anti Altas, we will visit the Berber village of Agdez and the Draâ Valley and its palm grove, the last hint of vegetation before entering the desert
- We will arrive in Zagora with enough time to ride a dromedary and enjoy the sunset in the desert.
- After a traditional dinner we will spend the night in an authentic tent with all kinds of comforts, private bathroom and comfortable beds, enjoying a magical evening under the stars in the middle of the desert.
Day 2. Zagora – Draâ Valley – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
- At the beginning of the day, we will get up early to see one of the most wonderful landscapes that the desert offers us, we will appreciate the sunrise between the dunes.
- After sunrise and having a good breakfast, we will return to Zagora in dromedary to continue the excursion.
- Again we will cross the Draâ Valley and Agdez to reach Ouarzazate, where we will visit the famous kasbah of Taourirt with your guides.In the afternoon, we will depart towards Marrakech
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado type 4×4 vehicle
- Complimentary bottled water in cars
- Local SIM card for data, one per car
- Accompanying driver in your own language
- Dromedary ride, one dromedary per person
- Night in a fully equipped tent with a private bathroom.
- Meals of half board, breakfast and dinner in the jaimas camp
- Visit to the Kasbah Taourirt of Ouarzazate
Does not include:
- Drinks at dinner
- Tickets and paying visits2 days tour from Marrakech to Zagora