2 days tour from Marrakech to Zagora
Day 1. Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Draâ Valley – Zagora
- From your accommodation in Marrakech, we will depart in the direction of the city of Ouarzazate.
- After a brief visit to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, we will continue our journey to Zagora
- Cross the Anti-Altas and see the Berber village of Agdez, the Draâ Valley and its palm grove, the last glimpse of vegetation before entering the desert
- We will arrive in Zagora with enough time to ride a camel and enjoy the sunset in the desert
- After a traditional dinner we will spend the night in an authentic Berber tent with private bathroom, enjoying a magical evening under the stars in the middle of the desert.
Day 2. Zagora –Draâ Valley– Ouarzazate
- At the beginning of the day, we will get up early to be able to see one of the most marvelous landscapes that the desert offers us, we will appreciate the sunrise among dunes.
- After sunrise and a good breakfast, we will return to Zagora by camel to continue the excursion.
- Again we will cross the Draa Valley and Agdez to reach Ouarzazate, where we will visit the famous Taourirt Kasbah.
- In the afternoon, we will depart in the direction of Marrakech.
- Lunch in Agdez or Ouarzazate
- Recently registered all-terrain vehicle, usually Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Accompanying driver in your own language
- Camel ride, one camel per person
- Night in Jaima
- Half-pension maintenance scheme Vehículo todo terreno de reciente matriculación, normalmente Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Drinks at dinner
- Tickets and paid visits
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Write to us and we will contact you to offer you a completely tailor-made trip.