3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert
Day 1: Fez – Azrou – Middle Atlas – Merzouga desert
- We will start this tour early, according to the instructions agreed with your driver. Early today, our route from Fez to Marrakech begins. We will leave via Ifrane, also known as the Swiss of Morocco, to continue towards the cedar forest of Azrou where an important colony of Barbary macaques lives, we will stop to enjoy watching the Barbary macaques, then we will continue to the impressive gorges and the kilometer-long palm grove of the Ziz river.
- Arrival in Merzouga. Now some dromedaries will take us to the tent camp located between the desert dunes to have dinner and spend the night under clean and overwhelming skies. Accommodation in luxury tents fully equipped with private bathroom in the desert of Merzouga
Day 2: Erg Chabbi – Rissani – Todra Gorges – Dades and Roses Valleys – Ouarzazate
- Breakfast. The 4×4 vehicles will take us to Ouarzazate, via Rissani, where we will stop to visit its souk, a traditional market that is considered the largest in all of southern Morocco where the 367 surrounding towns do their shopping. In case it is not a market day, we will visit the archaeological remains of Sijilmassa, a city on the gold trade route in the Middle Ages and the origin of the Alaouita family
- We will continue to the Todra Gorges, the Dades Valley, the Rosas Valley and the Skoura oases. Arrival in Ouarzazate, dinner and accommodation
Day 3: Ouarzazate – Marrakech
- After breakfast, and before continuing to Marrakech, we will visit the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its beauty, location and state of conservation
- We will continue the route to Marrakech over the high atlas mountains via the Tizi N’tichka pass, we will see beautiful views dotted with Berber villages and farms. Arrival in Marrakech late in the afternoon
- 4×4 vehicle type Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Complimentary bottled water in cars
- Local SIM card for data, one per car
- Accompanying driver in your same language
- Dromedary ride, one dromedary per person
- Night in fully equipped tent with private bathroom
- Meals of half board, breakfast and dinner in the jaimas camp
Does not include:
- Noon meals or drinks at dinner
- Tickets and paid visits
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Write to us and we will contact you to offer you a completely tailor-made trip.