Our routes in Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Roses Valley – Dades Gorges
- We start our route from Marrakech early in the morning from Ouarzazate direction, through the Atlas Mountains, we will make small stops on the way to approach the beautiful landscapes and authentic Berber villages.
- The first stop will be the visit of the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou, a fortress of the thirteenth century classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, this spectacular has been the scene of numerous films such as Gladiator, The Kingdom of Heaven, Sahara, etc.
- Luego continuaremos a Ouarzazate
- Ahora vontinuaremos por el valle del Dades y al Valle de las Rosas, seguiremos nuestro camino hasta el Valle del Dades, entraremos en el valle donde aprovecharemos las preciosas vistas de los paisajes del valle
- Cena y alojamiento en Riad/hotel
Day 2: Dades Gorges- Tinghir – Todra Gorges – Merzouga desert
- After breakfast we will depart for Todra’s gorges.
- We will make several stops prior to enjoy the environment, once in the Todra Gorges we will have free time to walk inside the throat.
- Then we will leave by the road towards the south crossing Berber villages like Tinjdad, Tourouge and the city of Erfoud to arrive at Merzouga (Erg Chebbi).
- After resting for a while and having a cup of tea, we will ride a camel for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to enjoy the breathtaking view of the sunset over the large dunes of Erg Chebbi.
- After a delicious dinner, we will attend a traditional Berber music show while watching the stars and, perhaps, the Moon in the impressive Sahara Desert.
- We’ll spend the night in a traditional nomad tent. Dinner at the campsite
Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani – Alnif – Agdez – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
- This day will have to get up early to see the sunrise in the desert.
- After sunrise and then desert experience we will ride a camel back to the lodge.
- We will start the way back to Marrakech through Rissani, the origin of the Alaouite dynasty that reigns Morocco.
- Then we will go through the Berber villages of Alnif and N’Kob and through the Draa Valley to Agdez, where we will have lunch.
- Then we continue to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas Mountains
- We will arrive in Marrakech late in the afternoon. End of our services
- All-terrain vehicle recently registered
- Driver accompanied in the same language (Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic)
- Wifi and courtesy water in each vehicle
- All visits indicated
- Dromedary ride, one camel per person
- Night in a fully equipped Berber tent
- Food with half board, breakfast and dinner
- Choice of the type of room according to your needs.
Do not includes:
- Drinks at dinners
Still can't find what you're looking for?